27 November 2006

I feel horrible.

Barely one and a half hour into work, I'm missing my bed sorely.

My throat is sore. Damn the tonsils & the rain.
Popped 2 capsules of Panadol for cold relief and my head is groggy from all the sniffing.

Has been so since saturday. Damn it!

I'm contemplating taking a half day leave. rarghghghghhghahrghhghgh!

I can be very stubborn NOT-for-my-own-good by refusing to see a doc until maybe... I can't walk properly anymore or something.

It's the thought of spending the $$$ that stops me I guess.
I thought it was just a sneezing spell that would've gone away in two days.

xxxxxxxx

My lady boss treated me lunch @ Le Viet in Siglap yesterday. I like what I ordered. Beef Stew Noodles. Yum! Will bring gu n folks there nxt time. Will take pic as well. with boss abit paiseh. hahahaha we chatted briefly during the car ride (she was driving). wasn't as stressful as I thought.

Still... it's paiseh. haha

xxxxxxxx

I was walking to the kitchen last night with all my sniffles and runny nose then i saw this classic scene.

oh btw, i used up one entire box of tissue for my bloody nose.

anyway, back to what the classic scene was...

*drum rolls*

since it has been raining for the past few days and will probably continue to be so for the nxt one mth or so... stinky baby found a new hideout to sleep in. i was surprised to see something furry in the toilet roll i chucked into the hammie tank.

it was happily sleeping and i managed to get two nice photo shots then it woke up but still a little dazed so i took yet another shot and it proved to be damn cute!

0 comments: